I might try this and that, have this and that, be this and that. I've tried my best. I'm drained, and I am on the verge of throwing away things I love the most. I can't say I am proud of what I have become. I don't think I am doing well in my life, but alhamdulillah, I am still alive, and the Creator still loves me with all my flaws. I need a change, and I need it fast. I am tired, and I guess life is full of surprises. I hate surprises, but I can't be hating life, right?
20240425
Embracing Uncertainty.
Sometimes, we don't really know what will happen to us in the future because of all the circumstances that occur in our lives. We can pretend all we want, be happy, and keep on smiling as if we had a wonderful time and life, but the truth is we are not feeling it deep down in our hearts.
I might try this and that, have this and that, be this and that. I've tried my best. I'm drained, and I am on the verge of throwing away things I love the most. I can't say I am proud of what I have become. I don't think I am doing well in my life, but alhamdulillah, I am still alive, and the Creator still loves me with all my flaws. I need a change, and I need it fast. I am tired, and I guess life is full of surprises. I hate surprises, but I can't be hating life, right?
So what should we do with these kinds of feelings? Should we just ignore them, address them, or acknowledge them as a sign that we are all human?
I might try this and that, have this and that, be this and that. I've tried my best. I'm drained, and I am on the verge of throwing away things I love the most. I can't say I am proud of what I have become. I don't think I am doing well in my life, but alhamdulillah, I am still alive, and the Creator still loves me with all my flaws. I need a change, and I need it fast. I am tired, and I guess life is full of surprises. I hate surprises, but I can't be hating life, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment