I was about to type in my personal entry here then I received a work related text message. I guess being a leader is just something that you can't quit, ever. It seems easier when you look at the paycheck but it becomes harder when you can't split between your personal life and your work life. I don't think I'll be able to put aside my work and not think about it during weekends/public holidays. Why? Well, I'll be receiving all these texts and questions but it's okay. People is communicating their issues and plans with me. All is good.
Basically, September is here right in front of us, on the calendar like it always been. It is hard for me these days because I have a lot of expectations. I can't seems to block it out from my system, my brain. I am amazed if you are able to do a mind blocking on expectations. Today, I feel a bit low. Not sure why, but I guess it is related to expectations. You can't control it, right? Well, if you can, just go on and live. You have a wonderful life already.
Sometimes, life is easy then it gets hard then it gets rough then it gets better then you are just thankful to god for keeping you alive. Yeah. Life is a fight. You have to keep going no matter what happen in your past.
I guess I am affected with the test given out to others too. It is hard not to be affected especially when you love them a lot, when you care for them so much. It's hard. Well, nobody said life is easy.
The fight is real so suck it up and face the world. I don't think I am ready now but soon enough, insyaAllah..
No comments:
Post a Comment