20170319

Lazy Sunday

Annyeong. Lama aku tak bercerita dekat sini. Been busy working, living.

Dalam sebulan lagi, akan habis first quarter of 2017.

I have been to Seoul. I have my own room now. Well, things have change but not that much.

Mungkin, hidup aku perlukan perubahan. There's a struggle for me to put up a smile nowadays. Aku malas nak lepak. Aku prefer duduk rumah. Aku lebih selesa seorang. For now, I guess.

Macam apa yang aku plan, now I'm currently busy updating my resume. 4 years passed by so a lot of changes need to be update accordingly. I don't have much to say when it comes to work. Training and working, I'm in the phase that I'll just do what I have instructed to do.

I am doing my best to live a great life. I am trying hard this round. I really hope it turn out well.

I guess I need to find a new hobby. Maybe I should try running or maybe walking. I hope I'll take care of myself in order to be healthy and fit. I'll finish up my resume first. Move on from my current job, meet up new people, challenge myself to be better.

I'm talking about myself. I have no interest to please others for now. The time has come and kindly pray for me if you are reading this.

Kamsahamnida. Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment